At De Ceunynck Ophthalmology we always have a selection of certified-second-hand-devices from the top manufacturers. This area is contstantly being updated, if you want to receive a regular bulletins about our latest offers please subscribe to our newsletter.
The KR-1W provides you with the ideal tool to diagnose, follow up and make treatment plans for a broad range of ocular conditions. It can be very effectively used in your practice to speed up your workflow, improve your communication with patients and to monitor the outcomes of your treatments. With the KR-1W you are able to assess your patients functional visual performance over time or pre / post operatively with unsurpassed reproducibility and reliability.
- 5 functions in 1 machine:（auto-refraction, keratometry, aberrometry, topography and pupillometry）
- Multiple maps for overview analysis
- Decision support for cataract and refractive procedures
- Less stress with invisible light measurement at topography
- Easier operation with R / L fully automated measurement and touch panel
Kerato-Refractometer - Wavefront Analyzer
Back to all listings