Johnson & Johnson Vision
Tecnis Multifocal +2.75D
The TECNIS® Multifocal IOL +2.75 D is designed with your patients in mind. Optimized for those favoring intermediate vision activities like grocery shopping, it delivers tailored clarity at a theoretical reading distance of 50 cm.
The TECNIS® Multifocal Family of 1-Piece IOLs features the only multifocal lenses capable of providing a full range of high-quality vision (20/25 or better), tailored for each patient’s lifestyle.
- The sharpest vision across near, intermediate and distance vision
- Optimized for a theoretical reading distance of 50 cm with the +2.75 D lens
When compared to other leading multifocal IOLs, TECNIS® Multifocal IOLs provide:
- Up to 4x higher image contrast at near distance in low light (5 mm pupil)
- 2x higher image contrast at near distance in normal light conditions (3 mm pupil)
- Powers: +5.0 D to 34.0 D in 0.5 diopter increments
- Diameter: 6.0 mm
- Shape: Biconvex, anterior aspheric surface, posterior diffractive surface
- Add Power (IOL Plane): +2.75 D
- Add Power (Spec Plane): +2.01 D
- Material: UV-blocking hydrophobic acrylic