3D OCT-1 Maestro
The 3D OCT- Maestro is the most user-friendly OCT in the market due to its fully automated function. With one touch on the screen, the auto alignment, auto focus and auto shoot is activated.
The 3D OCT-1 Maestro allows for rich analysis functions for Macula, Glaucoma or Anterior. Comprehensive, predefined report templates allow you to see and print diagnostic output in a clear way. Reports contain for example optic disc analysis, 3D macula analysis, 12 mm 3D wide scan and others. The anterior analysis is an option on the 3D OCT-1 Maestro.
- Fully automated operation with a simple finger touch
- Rich analysis and report functions
- Modular system: expandable modules & features
- Superb OCT technology
- True colour fundus photography
- Compact & space saving design
- EN VIEW OCT Imaging
- Network and DICOM connectivity