PXL Sapphire 318
The PXL SAPPHIRE 318 was designed with a special focus on effectiveness, safety and user friendlyness.
- The touch screen allows easy operation of the system and display of all relevant treatment information.
- To offer flexibility, it enables the surgeon to choose between three energy levers: 3mW - 9 mW - 18 mW.
- This llows the surgeon to choose the ideal energy/time combination for the intended treatment: Standard (3mW x 1800 sec (30 min) = 5400 mJ) - Accelerated (6 mW x 600 sec (10 min) = 5400 mJ) - Express (18 mW x 300 sec (5 min) = 5400 mJ)
- To guarantee the high level of safety the beam of the PESCHKE SAPPHIRE 318 has a waste line at a distance of 50 mm from the optics and a depth of focus of approx. +/- 5 mm.
- To protect the limbal stem cells and to focus the beam on the clear cornea the PXL SAPPHIRE 318 has a continuously adjustable aperture from 3 mm to 12 mm.
- The PXL SAPPHIRE 318 is portable with a high quality table mount and comes in a sturdy transport case allowing the surgeon to be mobile.
- An optional flour mount is available.