The CA-800 is extremely easy to handle and use. From image acquisition to analysis, the on-board software is intuitive and user-friendly and the 10.1-inch capacitive touch screen provides quick navigation. Visual guidance supports fast and easy alignment and focusing on the eye; the "best image" selection mode automatically acquires the best-focused image. The CA-800 is a placido-based topography system that delivers accurate, high resolution images of the anterior corneal surface. The keratoscope cone with 24 rings equally spaced on a 43D sphere analyses over 100.000 data points with axial and instantaneous curvature elavation.
The compact design of the CA-800 includes a fully integrated PC, so that an external PC is not required to manage a patient database, for archiving and re-analysis purposes. The patient database is stored on an internal 320Gb SATA hard disk and the CA-800 includes a 320Gb SSD for a quick start up of the instrument and user interface.
- Topography map
- OD/OS results on same screen
- Corneal wavefront (Zernike) analysis
- Corneal surface height map
- Comparison map
- Realtime fluorescein acquisition and imaging
- White to white measurement
- Meibomian gland analysis
- Contact lens fitting simulation
- Toric IOL calculation
- 10.1" capacitive touch screen
- Fully integrated patient database